Tuesday 17 July 2012

Messy And Wet Blowjob ( spit on my cock and balls )

I always tell my wife to cover my cock and balls with her saliva when blowing me but she always says that she is trying to but her mouth is to dry!  It really frustrates me because it felt so good the few time's she did in the past!  Finally last night I can guarantee you her mouth was far from dry.  She would spit on my cock then move her lips down it while stroking it and then she would spit on it some more and continued sucking while spreading and rubbing her spit all over my cock and balls.  As she was blowing me she would let the saliva leak out of the sides of her mouth running down my cock and collecting at the base of my nuts, she would then cup my balls and spread all that saliva making them extremely wet and slippery.  All this sucking, spitting and rubbing made for one incredibly wet, slippery and gooey mess that felt so amazing resulting in one out of this world orgasm!  

No comments:

Post a Comment