Sunday 18 March 2012

New Sex Toys

I have been away from home and my family for almost a month now.  My wife just told me on skype, that she just ordered these three sex toys from LoveDreamer.com to celebrate my return home next Friday.  A Fleshlight, a shock therapy kit and a vibrating clit sucker.  I can't wait to get home and try them out with her!  


If you are also interested in trying out these toys to spice up your sex life, you can click on their images to go directly to their respective pages at LoveDreamer.  I will be posting an honest review on my blog once I have tested them a few times!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    dildos for women

    ReplyDelete