Friday 10 February 2012

What are your sex plans for tonight?


Tonight I plan on doing allot of foreplay starting with a massage for my wife followed by a sloppy blowjob for me, then making her squirt like a fountain, with my magical fingers, drenching me.  Then once my cock is dripping wet from her ejaculate I will penetrate her, probably magic mountain style, for a bit then I might move on to the doggy style but with her legs between mine for the extra tightness. After that, I plan on doing her on the side of the bed.  I haven’t yet decided if I want to cum in her pussy, on her stomach or on her tits.  But one thing is for sure, I plan on licking it all up!  What are your plans for tonight’s sex or masturbation session?  Please share with everyone by adding a comment so that others might find good sex ideas and interesting ways to change their regular routine.  Don’t be shy participate, it might help others to spice it up, just keep it legal! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment